Emotional Wellbeing Workshop
This is a training workshop offered by The Garden as part of a rolling programme for people who are exploring or already involved in setting up and running similar projects, or those who are interested in our approach and would like to use elements of it at home or professionally.
This workshop covers a detailed look at our approach to emotional wellbeing, including a look at the theory behind why it's at the centre of our philosophy and how we put it into practice. This workshop is useful for parents and educators who wish to move away from a more judgmental way of interacting with children.
* What is emotional wellbeing?
* Overview of current evidence
* Emotional intelligence
* An unconditional approach
Other workshops in the programme:
* The Garden Essentials
* Setting Up a Democratic Community for Children
* The Social Community
* Learner-led Pathways
* A Stimulating Environment
* 1 workshop: £75
* 2 workshops: £140 (£70 each)
* 3 workshops: £195 (£65 each)
* 4 workshops: £240 (£60 each)
* 5 workshops: £275 (£55 each)
* 6 workshops: £300 (£50 each)
We are open to payment plans on request. Local families and those with children at The Garden benefit from a 20% discount.
For more information or to book a place please email dGhlZ2FyZGVuYnJpc3RvbCB8IGdtYWlsICEgY29t or visit our website: www.thegardenbristol.org/training
You may also like the following events from The Garden:
Also check out other Workshops in Bristol
, Nonprofit Events in Bristol
Liked this event? Spread the word :