"If your business comes from relationships, relationships should be your business"
- It's Bristol Business Network's 310th event
- Full of relationship building opportunities
- Wednesday 20th February 2019 at The Bristol Hotel
- Business Seminar before lunch with coffee/networking from 10am
- Networking over drinks 11.45am – 12.30pm
- Structured 2 course, served, networking lunch 12.30pm – 2pm
Seminar before lunch being hosted by Andy Weeks - Planet Start Mark
The Planet Mark Start is a collaboration with London-based Sustainability consultants, Planet First. The premise of the programme, delivered in a Workshop format is that Sustainability is good for Business, and that Business is a power for good for society, as well as the environment. It has been developed to help SMEs embrace sustainability generally, as well as considering the Marketing potential of the same.
- See how your business will benefit by being good for society and the environment
- Create a Sustainability Plan for your business
- Put your plan into action
- Communicate your commitment to sustainability and promote your achievements to benefit your brand and grow your business
By embracing Planet First’s “Measure, Engage, Communicate” commitment, delegates at the full workshop are able to earn The Planet Start Mark sustainability certification on the day.
Coffee and networking from 10am and session starts at 10.30am (optional, always rewarding, included in the price and a great networking opportunity!)
THE Networking Lunch Networking over drinks from 11.45am: sit down at 12.30pm finishing at 2.00pm
- 11.45am. Arrival for drinks before lunch and Informal networking All attendees have a name badge, are given the Event Programme complete delegate list, offers, opportunities, networking tips and an aid for your follow up!
- 12.30pm. Sit down for 2 course served lunch and formal networking at your table - you will sit on a table with 7 or 8 other decision makers - none of whom do what you do - a table host will ensure that each person get at least 3 minutes to introduce themselves and their business and the benefits that it brings to others.
- 1.30pm - table to table networking - with your delegate list you will be able to locate and introduce yourself to others. As a member at subsequent events you will be sat with different people
- 1.40pm - 10 minute Speaker - informative, entertaining and always worthwhile - Acorn Health and Safety
- 2pm The event finishes - no need to rush off. Your opportunity for continuing your conversations, a one to one, further discussion using the venues facilities