Reaping the rewards of your super
Counting down the days to your retirement? This seminar will help guide those who are on the doorstep of retirement to work out how to make the most of their hard work and super savings. We'll be discussing how to save enough for retirement and what you can do to improve your position in your last few years at work.
By attending a super seminar, you will learn:
• The cost of living in retirement
• Scheme rules and investment options
• Retirement and resignation options
• When and how you can access your super
• How super is taxed
• How to seek personalised super advice
Super seminars are conducted by experienced Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation (CSC) educators. All seminars are free!
You may also like the following events from Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation:
- Next Tuesday, 30th April, 09:00 am, Building and growing your super - PSSap, PSS in Canberra
- Next Friday, 3rd May, 09:00 am, Reaping the rewards of your super - PSSap, PSS, CSS in Canberra
- Next month, 29th May, 09:00 am, Reaping the rewards of your super - PSSap, PSS, CSS in Sydney