DreamTrips - Koalas, Kangaroos & Culture in Brisbane
About Your Trip
Journey to Brisbane, Australia, and discover some of the city’s top natural, cultural and historic highlights. Your trip starts with a heartwarming and educational tour of Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, the world’s first and largest nature preserve for these adorable Aussie ambassadors. Pose for a souvenir photo while cuddling a koala, hand-feed kangaroos and meet the park’s newest unique addition — a platypus. During the sheep dog show, watch the expertly trained canines impressively herd their flock . Also learn about eagles and other majestic birds of prey while you observe their daily training routines.
After a delicious lunch, make your way to the Mount Coot-tha Lookout, a favorite destination for locals and visitors alike. This iconic spot lets you admire Brisbane’s full beauty as you take in the spectacular, sweeping display of the city all the way to Moreton Bay.
The adventure continues with a tour of the city center. At the South Bank cultural and recreational precinct, enjoy a stroll on the boardwalk and become an instant art critic at Queensland Art Gallery. See the old and the new live in harmony in the Ascot and Hamilton suburbs, where historic houses abound as well as trendy restaurants and retail shops. Also stop at the scenic Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park and Newstead House, the oldest surviving residence in Brisbane.
What we love:
• Your robust city tour is followed by a free day to explore the area at your own pace.
• Established in 1927 with two koalas named Jack and Jill, the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary now houses 130 of these captivating creatures. It also received a well-deserved Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor in 2015.
• While Mount Coot-tha offers a stunning seaward view of the city, Story Bridge allows adventurous visitors to climb to its top for a mesmerizing panorama from the city center.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Brisbane, Australia, as well as:
• Full-day outing, with admission to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, a visit to the scenic Mount Coot-tha lookout and a tour of Brisbane city highlights; includes a photo with a koala, transportation and gratuities.
• English-speaking tour guide.
• 24-hour, complimentary Wi-Fi at the hotel.
• 4 complimentary minibar items per day, per room.
• 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Brisbane Airport (BNE), approximately 10 miles (16 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
Located in the middle of the bustling Queen Street Mall, NEXT Hotel Brisbane boasts prime shopping at its doorstep, central access to the city’s top destinations and a short walk across Victoria Bridge to the popular South Bank entertainment area. It is a hotel designed for modern travelers, with a staff that knows you want to explore the city and amenities that help you make the most of your downtime.
• 1 restaurant, 1 bar and 1 takeaway shop.
• NEXT Lounge with complimentary coffee and tea.
• 69-foot (21-meter) infinity edge pool.
• Fitness center.
• 24-hour In Transit Zone hospitality lounge for early or late arriving flights, with luggage storage and shower facilities.
• Valet parking is at an additional cost, and subject to availability in the hotel’s car park.
• Self-parking is available across the Queen Street Mall at the Myer Centre Car Park at a discounted rate. Guests are encouraged to drop off their luggage at the hotel before self-parking. Entry into the Myer Centre Car Park is via 86 Elizabeth Street, Brisbane. After parking, guests may walk to NEXT Hotel Brisbane via Queen Street Mall. Upon check-out, present your self-parking ticket to reception to validate your ticket and have your account charged directly for parking. Please note: The Myer Centre Car Park only allows for 1 entry and 1 exit. Click here to view a video with driving directions from the hotel to self-parking.
Standard Room accommodations with:
• 1 queen bed or 2 single beds. Extra bed available only in rooms with twin beds.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Air conditioning.
• High-tech rooms which include an app to control the door lock, lights and more.
• Complimentary guest-room refrigerator.
• Minibar available with 4 items per day, per room included; any additional items consumed are at an additional charge.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
NEXT Hotel Brisbane
72 Queen Street
Brisbane, Queensland 4000, Australia
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
You may also like the following events from DreamTrips:
- This Thursday, 16th August, 02:00 pm, Dreamtrips: Dublin’s Historic Sites & Pints in Dublin
- This Friday, 17th August, 02:00 pm, DreamTrip: Castle & Winery Tour in Slovakia, Bratislava in Bratislava
- This Friday, 17th August, 03:00 pm, Delight in Wisconsin Water-Park Fun in Wisconsin Dells
Also check out other Arts Events in Brisbane
, Trips & Adventurous Activities in Brisbane
, Nonprofit Events in Brisbane
Liked this event? Spread the word :