Brisbane - Certification - The Leadership Circle Profile
HELP LEADERS GAIN DEEPER INSIGHT
BEYOND TRADITIONAL COMPETENCY BASED APPROACHES
The Leadership Circle Profile Certification is a powerful, content rich and engaging three-day program. In attending, you will become certified to administer the Leadership Circle Profile (LCP) and the Leadership Circle Profile-Manager Edition (LCP-ME) and to provide debriefing and follow-through coaching for senior leaders and managers.
The Leadership Circle Profile is considered is a true breakthrough among 360-degree profiles. It helps leaders understand the relationship between how they habitually think, how they behave, and how all this impacts their current level of leadership effectiveness and business performance. Once this awareness is established, leadership development becomes more meaningful and impactful. Without this awareness, change rarely happens.
In this session you will gain in-depth knowledge about the Universal Model of Leadership and the stage of development frameworks upon which the Leadership Circle Profile™ 360° (LCP) is built. Our unique integration of psychological, leadership, and development theory will provide you with transformational insight to help your clients increase their leadership effectiveness.
You’ll also learn a proven method for debriefing the Profile, and practice with others to develop the skills and confidence to successfully use the Profile immediately after certification. To deepen and accelerate your knowledge at certification, prior to the program you will take The Leadership Circle Profile and have a full debriefing with one of our senior coaches. This certification is designed for internal and external practitioners who want to enhance the leadership effectiveness of individual leaders within organisations. Prior executive coaching experience is required for attendance.
EXPECT EXTRAORDINARY OUTCOMES
- Supports you in working deeply with managers/leaders, thus enabling you to take coaching/leadership development to higher levels
- Provides you with practical experience in debriefing assessments with clients
- Teaches you the theoretical and statistical foundation upon which our assessments stand and helps you answer client questions about assessment validity
- Provides implementation templates for supporting ongoing learning and follow-through for your clients
- Introduces you into a community of practice that supports you in having greater impact through your work with leaders
- Prior executive coaching experience required
- Is approved by International Coach Federation for 24.86 CCE Units (Core Competencies 5.69 Units, Resource Development 19.17 Units)
This 3-day certification workshop is for organisational and leadership consultants, facilitators, executive and developmental coaches, internal organisational development and senior human resources professionals, and for company executives. In registering please consider that a key criteria required by The Leadership Circle for attending certification is that you have prior coaching and/or one-on-one development experience.