The Red Cross needs your help! Did you know that one blood donation saves three lives? Save three lives (or more) this semester by donating to the Australian Red Cross!
The QUTRCS is holding a blood drive competition throughout semester 2, 2019 with prizes available to an individual and the winning group. Remember- every donation counts!
Date: The Competition will run from the 15 July (O Week) to 25 October 2019 (Week 13).
Some big prizes are up for grabs:
- The individual who sends us the best blood donation selfie will win a prize
- The group that collectively donates the most blood will win a prize
What you need to do:
1. Join our event page.
2. Get a group together and encourage your friends to donate. We encourage university societies to join in! Or you can join a previously made group (see list in event discussion)
3. Decide on which society/group you want to donate blood with and join their group on Red25: https://www.donateblood.com.au/red25/join-red25-group
***NOTE If you are making your own group, remember to message our FB or email the name to cXV0cmNzIHwgZ21haWwgISBjb20=
4. Book an appointment at the Blood Donor Centre by either calling 13 14 95 or using the following links:
288 Edward St, Brisbane City- http://www.donateblood.com.au/blood-donor-centre/brisbane-donor-centre
Kelvin Grove Mobile Donor Centre -
5. Donate! :D
6. Take some selfies and post them to the event page discussion, send them to our FB DM or send them to cXV0cmNzIHwgZ21haWwgISBjb20=
by the end of Week 13 (25 October 2019).
7. Keep your eyes peeled for the announcement of the winners.
Good luck and happy donating :) Thank you for making a difference.