Sunday ServiceAbout this Event
We regularly meet together on Sunday mornings at 10:30am to worship God in our church building in the centre of Brighouse. We’d love for you to come!
Children and young people are especially welcome and are encouraged to take an active part in worship as well as participating in their own activities.
If you’d like to join us, please book a seat by clicking the green 'Register' button in the top right. If you’re booking a group that can sit together, please complete a form for each member of your party, BUT please use the same email address for all members to help us identify your party.
Please read before booking:
- Keeping you safe inside the church is our highest priority. Therefore, we ask that you follow the guidelines below. In booking your tickets, you agree to the following:
- Wear a face mask for the duration of your visit.
- Use the provided hand sanitiser on entry and exit.
- Follow the one-way system in the church building.
- Check in with a steward at the door BEFORE taking your seat.
- Follow the steward’s instructions as to seating and safety concerns.
- Do not sing during worship time.
- Avoid contact with surfaces (e.g. doors and furniture) whenever possible.
- Please bring any drinks that you need.
- Take your rubbish away and tidy around your space at the end of the service.
- If you have any additional needs, please let us know in advance.
- Visit the toilet facilities one at a time.
- When exiting the toilet facilities, use a paper towel to open the door and put the towel in the bin provided outside the toilet door.
- In order to support the NHS Test and Trace programme we will be using the contact details given on this form (and recording times of entering and leaving the building). These will be kept in compliance with our Data Protection policy, and will only be shared with the NHS, if requested, to help stop the spread of coronavirus.