Blended Learning Red Cross Aduly & Child First Aid, CPR
Blended Learning First Aid – CPR/AED April 9th, 2019 at The American Red Cross Office Bremerton
This Course is Approved by The United States Coast Guard for OUPV - Master Mariner. Additional Approvals; Washington State L&I (Labor & Industry), and OSHA. This course is not intended for those seeking STCW First Aid Certification.
What Is Blended Learning?
Ideal for organizations looking to maximize learning and employee work productivity at the same time, the blended learning training option provides greater convenience and efficiency for both employers and participants.
Combination of online learning and in-person skills session
Content equivalent to traditional course with less time spent in a classroom
Individuals re-certifying can pre-test out of content they know
Self-paced training can be completed around work responsibilities
2-year, OSHA-compliant certification
• This program is pre-paid @ $60.00 per student.
How it works…
Instructor needs only two hours to confirm sufficient skills
Proper initial response, CPR quality, understanding of when to activate the EMS (911) system, signs and symptoms of cardiac and other sudden illness, control of bleeding, and personal safety.
How to get started
• Sign up, and pay for your class.
• No Refunds once the course has been paid for. If you can't make the in-person session, we will place you in the next BL class.
• You will receive your on-line access instantly.
• You must complete your on-line training prior to the class time.
You may also like the following events from Northwest Response:
- This Saturday, 27th April, 07:00 am, American Red Cross Pediatric/Adult First Aid, & CPR Class in Bremerton
- Next month, 7th May, 05:00 pm, Blended Learning Red Cross Adult & Child First Aid, CPR in Bremerton
- Next month, 10th May, 08:00 am, American Red Cross First Aid, CPR Class in Nordland