DreamTrip: Castle & Winery Tour in Slovakia, Bratislava
About Your Trip
Set along the winding river, and surrounded by nearby mountains and vineyards, Bratislava has certainly earned the nickname, “Beauty on the Danube.” Here, where classic meets modern, experiences await your discovery. Embark on a bus tour through the scenic Small Carpathian region, known since Roman times for its exceptional wines and beautifully preserved castles. Visit Cerveny Kamen — known as Red Stone Castle — which was constructed in the 13th century as a castle and renovated in the 16th century to form an impressive fortress against invaders. Marvel at the well-preserved rooms and other wonders of this monument. Then, head to one of the wineries in this renowned grape-growing region to savor wine samples and lunch before returning to the hotel.
In your leisure time, uncover Bratislava’s many charms and secrets for yourself. After a day of journeying to your heart’s desire, return to the hotel for a delicious farewell dinner and a chance to swap stories with your fellow DreamTrippers.
What we love:
• Although originally used to house copper, the extensive cellars of Red Stone Castle were later used to store the region’s wine.
• Your hotel is directly across the street from the Grassalkovich Palace, official residence of the Slovakian president.
• Also close to the hotel, Bratislava Castle is one of the oldest in the country, dating back to the 9th century.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Bratislava, Slovakia, as well as:
• Small Carpathians tour; includes wine tasting, admission fees, VAT and local taxes, plus an English-speaking guide and transportation. See Additional Information for details.
• Complimentary access to the hotel’s indoor swimming pool, fitness center and sauna at Zion Spa.
• Complimentary bottled mineral water in your room upon arrival.
• Welcome reception at the hotel with 1 complimentary drink.
• 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
• City taxes.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Bratislava Airport (BTS), approximately 8.5 miles (14 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
Crowne Plaza Bratislava is a welcoming hotel in the heart of Bratislava, offering comfortable accommodations and plenty of services to help guests feel right at home. Guests also appreciate the hotel’s convenient location, less than 1 mile (1.5 kilometers) away from Bratislava Castle and other major attractions.
• 2 restaurants and 1 bar.
• 1 indoor pool.
• Zion Spa featuring a sauna and fitness center.
• Self-parking: 39 euros per vehicle, per day.
Standard Room accommodations with:
• 1 queen bed or 2 single beds. Additional folding bed available for children ages 12 years and younger.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child (children allowed in double rooms only). Please note: A limited number of single occupancy options are available for this room type; single occupancy is 1 adult only.
• Iron and ironing board.
• Complimentary coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in your room and throughout the hotel.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Crowne Plaza Bratislava
Hodzovo Namestie 2
Bratislava 816 25, Slovakia
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
You may also like the following events from DreamTrips:
Also check out other Nonprofit Events in Bratislava
, Sports Events in Bratislava
, Food & Drink Events in Bratislava
Liked this event? Spread the word :