DreamBreak: Poiana Brasov, Romania
Escape the everyday with a well-deserved weekend in Poiana Brasov, Romania. Whether you’re a local or a visitor, our new DreamBreak travel option offers you a fresh way to experience your DreamTrips™ Membership, starting with a 2-night stay at a mountainside hotel. The rest is up to you! This DreamBreak does not include an In-destination Support team member so you can create your own adventures, your way.
Poiana Brasov, a mountain resort on the outskirts of Brasov, is one of the most popular tourist centers in Romania. It attracts plenty of local visitors and tourists from European states, including Italy, France, Germany and Switzerland.
On this family-friendly DreamBreak, you’ll stay and play at Hotel Alpin Resort & Spa in Postavarul Massif. In warmer months, it’s a hub of activity for hikers, mountain bikers and those just wanting a getaway within a spectacular natural setting. During the winter, this resort comes alive with skiers and snowboarders from all over the world. Year round, this retreat offers something for everyone, complete with a spa, indoor pool, kids’ club and plenty of restaurants and bars.
Interested in a different kind of adventure? Head to the medieval town of Brasov about 9 miles (15 kilometers) away. Its architecture reflects its storied history, with a harmonious blend of striking Gothic, Ottoman and Soviet buildings. You can stroll the beautiful cobblestone streets this charming town, or sip coffee at one of the many bohemian-style cafes and gaze at the impressive Postavaru Mountains, a mountain range also known as Postavarul Massif. Other notable monuments of the region to explore include the impressive Biserica Neagra (Black Church) and the ominous Bran Castle.
What we love:
• Your hotel has a mountain bike school where guests can take a guided trail tour through the hills and valleys of Postavarul Massif.
• In the winter months, Poiana Brasov is a favorite Romanian ski resort and an important tourist center.
• The Sinca secular forest in Brasov county is designated a part of a larger UNESCO World Heritage site that preserves ancient and primeval beech forests.
• Step into a fairytale at Bran Castle, said to be the home of the vampire Count Dracula from the 1897 novel by Bram Stoker.
Your DreamBreak includes 3 days and 2 nights in Poiana Brasov, Romania, at Hotel Alpin Resort & Spa, as well as:
• Buffet dinner with complimentary bottles of water at the hotel on Days 1 and 2 (7-10 p.m.).
• Buffet breakfast at the hotel on Days 2 and 3 (7:30-10 a.m.).
• 15% discount on a-la-carte food-and-beverage purchase at the hotel’s restaurant and bar (25% discount for Platinum Members).
• 10% discount on all paid services at the hotel spa* (15% discount for Platinum Members).
• Welcome fruit basket in your room upon arrival (1 per room).
Way up in the mountains, your resort is perfect for those seeking serenity. Relax and enjoy complimentary access to the hotel’s indoor pool, Jacuzzi and wet sauna, or, treat yourself to a massage or other spa treatments using your discount on paid services at Vitarium Spa — your body, mind and soul will thank you! The peaceful surroundings of an old-growth forest offer a great opportunity to commune with nature while on a hike. If you want to conserve your energy, take the cable car that runs to the summit of Postavarul Mountain for majestic views.
Whatever you decide, during your stay, be sure to fuel up each morning with a complimentary buffet breakfast and relax in the evenings with a complimentary dinner.
*The spa is open daily from 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. Reservations are required for massages; visit the hotel reception desk to make an appointment.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Bucharest Henri Coanda International Airport (OTP), approximately 99 miles (159 kilometers) away, a drive of about 2 hours and 20 minutes. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
Surrounded by natural scenery, Hotel Alpin offers mountain views and upscale customer service. Guests have access to modern accommodations, French and Mediterranean cuisine and 2 open-air terraces.
• 4 restaurants and bars, plus 24-hour room service (at an additional cost).
• Vitarium Spa (services at an additional cost).
• Indoor semi-Olympic pool, Jacuzzi and wet sauna.
• Weight room fitted with modern equipment.
• Complimentary concierge services.
• Kids’ indoor activity center, outdoor playground and Escape Rooms (at an additional fee).
• Mountain bike school and rental.
• 24-hour reception desk.
• Storage of valuables at reception desk.
• Luggage storage.
• Wake-up call service.
• Complimentary housekeeping and porterage.
• Complimentary newspapers and magazines.
• Umbrellas available during inclement weather.
• Complimentary valet parking.
Standard Double Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 twin beds. Extra bed available for guest age 12 years or older.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults (using extra bed), or 2 adults and 1 child age 11 years or younger (using existing bed). Single occupancy is available for a minimum of 1 adult or a maximum occupancy of 1 adult and 1 child age 2 years and younger (using existing bed).
Two-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 twin beds. No extra bed available; guests may request a complimentary baby cot.
• Maximum occupancy 4 adults, or 4 adults and 1 child age 11 years or younger (using existing bed); minimum occupancy is 4 adults.
Both room types include:
• Private bathroom.
• Wood furniture.
• Color and satellite television with plasma display, cable and remote control.
• Minibar (contents at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 4 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Hotel Alpin Resort & Spa
Poiana Brasov 500001, Romania
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
You may also like the following events from DreamTrips:
- This month, 16th June, 09:00 am, Athens, Greece Aegean Party Life Yacht June 16-23
- This month, 16th June, 03:00 pm, Galveston, Texas Carnival Freedom June 16-23
- This Monday, 18th June, 02:00 pm, VolunTour: Build a Bottle School
Also check out other Business Events in Brasov
, Nonprofit Events in Brasov
, Food & Drink Events in Brasov
Liked this event? Spread the word :