Where Should I Go For Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Branson?
This festival is celebrated by the Irish-American cities with distinctive events and activities. There is a lot to look forward to; parades, bar crawling events and more.
Branson has some fantastic venues which hosted St. Patrick's Day parades & events last year, find them below:
- E&B’s 10th Annual St. Pat’s Party at Waxy’s was hosted at Waxy O'Shea's Irish Pub In Branson Mo..
- St, Patty's Potluck was hosted at Shepherd of the Hills Episcopal Church.
- St. Patrick's Day Party On The Patio @ Landry's Seafood House was hosted at Landry's Seafood House.
- The Hips Saint Paddy's Day was hosted at Saint City's Sports Bar & Grill.
- St.Patty’s Meet and Greet was hosted at Petco.
- PirateyMike @ Waxy O’Shea’s Irish Pub was hosted at Waxy O'Shea's Irish Pub In Branson Mo., 235 Branson Landing Blvd.
- Rock the Dock with Tyler Garoutte was hosted at The Paddlewheel.