Our annual Missouri District Ladies Conference 2021 will be held at The Chateau on the Lake Resort Spa and Convention Center in Branson, Missouri. Our special speakers are Janice Sjostrand and her daughter, Caitlin Sjostrand. There will be special sessions for EMERGE girls ages 13-21 on Friday and Saturday mornings. Ashley Leppo will be the special speaker in the EMERGE sessions.
Fees: Early Registration Fee for Regular Attendees is $55.00 through April 7, 2021. Late registration after April 7, 2021 will be $75.00. EMERGE Early Registration Fee (Ages 13-21) is $65.00 and includes the $10.00 fee for the Emerge Late Night Event on Friday Night. After April 7, 2021 you must pay the Late Registration Fee of $85.00 (late registration fee plus the $10.00 fee for the late night event). Individual service fee is $20.00 and is not available to purchase online, but will be available at the door.
Registration will be available on-site for Late Registration or individual services. If you are a Missouri Woman of Worth or a Missouri North American Missionary you can register by mailing in your information or contacting your coordinator to receive a code that will take you to your customized registration page.
Due to the ongoing crisis of the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be implementing several changes to Missouri Ladies Conference for 2021. Please take time to acquaint yourself with the following:
· In compliance with The Chateau On the Lake Resort Spa and Convention Center, masks will be required by all attendees. We will also comply with their in-house guidelines by social distancing.
· As you register for Missouri Ladies Conference, you will see waiver-style language that releases the event organizers from liability. Even with the above precautions in place, you assume all risks, health or otherwise, in attending Missouri Ladies Conference 2021.
· While we must comply with guidelines we are not used to for Ladies Conference 2021, we are thankful and excited about being able to hold this event as safely as possible and make it available for Missouri Ladies this year.
By completing registration for Ladies Conference 2021, attendee acknowledges understanding of and compliance with the following:
· Individuals who have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19 within 14 days of the event should not attend. Those symptoms include fever, cough, and shortness of breath, among others.
· Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities should not attend.
· All individuals and attendees are personally responsible for their own safety and actions during MO Ladies Conference 2021 and will assume any risk of Covid-19 exposure while attending this event.
How to Register: Click on the GET TICKETS button. The next screen will prompt you to choose how many tickets you need for you or your group. Choose how many Regular Attendees and/or Emerge Attendees tickets that you need. Then, proceed to the payment page where it will prompt you to enter the ticket buyer information, credit card information and billing information. Below the purchase information it will prompt you to enter the names and emails for each attendees ticket.
PHOTO RELEASE: By attending this Missouri District United Pentecostal Church event, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By attending the event, you consent to photography, audio recording, video recording of you, any minor children, and your property. Furthermore, you consent to its release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for any purpose by MO District UPCI, MO District UPCI departments, divisions, offices, and representatives (“the MO District UPCI”). I authorize the MO District UPCI to use, publish, and copyright any depiction of me whether in print or electronically regardless of whether my name is or is not credited. By attending the event, you also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by MO District UPCI or a person or entity designated to do so by the MO District UPCI. I will make no monetary claim against the MO District UPCI and I waive any claim to invasion of privacy for the use of photography, audio, or video. The MO District UPCI intends to use photographs and recordings for lawful purposes of publicity, illustration, advertising, print content and web content.
Tickets for 2021 MO Ladies Conference Registration can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|Early Registration for LC2021||USD 55|
|EMERGE Early Registration & Late Night Event||USD 65|
|LATE Registration for LC2021||USD 75|
|EMERGE LATE REGISTRATION||USD 85|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events