2019 Team SGR 3rd Gear Advanced Driving Experience hosted with Hanson International Driving
As part of our tiered advanced driver training program - this is a 3rd Gear Driving Experience to gain confidence and build advanced driving skills. This course is for novice to advanced level drivers who want to work with our team to finesse their on-track techniques. This course gives participants the opportunity to drive their own vehicle on the highly-technical Driver Development Track at the Canadian Tire Motorsports Park Racetrack.
Course topics include collision avoidance, vehicle control, weight transfer and vision training. Lunch is included.
To Reserve Your Spot
Registration for this event is available at https://guestlist.co/events/414156
Date: Saturday October 19th, 2019
Drivers Meeting: 8:00 a.m.
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: Canadian Tire Motorsport Park - Driver Development Track (DDT), Bowmanville
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/oAEdr
GPS Co-ordinates: 44.053371, -78.688760
Cost (taxes included):
Pre-registered by 3 weeks prior:
• Advanced Driving Safety Course: $361 per person taxes included
Less than 3 weeks to the event:
• Advanced Driving Safety Course: $395 per person taxes included
Please contact us for more details. Helmet rentals available.
All participants of this event must pre-register. We will not accept non-pre-registered drivers on the day of the schools. Space is limited. If a school sells out, we maintain waiting lists.
• Participants must be legally licensed with a valid Canadian driver’s license
• Vehicle required – vehicle must belong to you or you must bring a signed consent form from the vehicle’s owner.
• Please contact us for more information if you are bringing a borrowed vehicle.