Upcoming Events this Weekend in Boulder
|23 May 2021
||Caballeros Asistiendo a Misa
||Sacred Heart of Jesus Catholic, Boulder |
What To Do In Boulder This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Boulder, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Boulder.
- Thinkful Webinar | Level Up Your Career With Data Analytics is hosted at "Thinkful Webinar".
- When Things Turn Sour: An Evening with Dafna at Boulder Theater is hosted at "Boulder Theater".
- Power Flow Yoga on the roof with Lisa Shanken is hosted at "Museum of Boulder at Tebo Center".
- The Colorado Comedy Show: Nancy Norton is hosted at "Stein Brewing Company".
- Low Key Flea x VisionQuest Brewery is hosted at "VisionQuest Brewery".
- HIIT Happy Hour is hosted at "Eaton Park".
- First Flatiron Rock Climbing is hosted at "Chautauqua Park, by the Ranger Cottage".
- Level 2 – Himalayan Chakra Singing Bowl Therapy Techniques (Using Seven Bowl Therapy Techniques) is hosted at "Atma Buti Sound & Vibrational School".
- Crafts and Live Music from Cultural Caravan | Endangered Species Week is hosted at "Museum of Boulder".
- Appleseed Rimfire Known Distance Clinic (1-Day) is hosted at "Boulder Rifle Club".