Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Boston ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Boston, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Boston there are so many fun things to do.
Boston has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- 4th Annual Pumpkin Carving at Lincoln Tavern was hosted at Lincoln Tavern & Restaurant.
- Pumpkin Carving at Sweet Cheeks Q was hosted at Sweet Cheeks Q.
- Kids Pumpkin Carving Night @ The Broadway was hosted at 726 E Broadway.
- Pumpkin Carving Fiesta at Casa Caña! was hosted at Casa Caña.
- Pumpkin Carving was hosted at 30 Dalton.
- Pumpkin Carvin' Party at Loretta's Last Call! was hosted at Loretta's Last Call.
- Spooky Brews Vol. II Boston Craft Beer Festival was hosted at The Innovation and Design Building.
- Halloween Bar Crawl Boston was hosted at Boston, Massachusetts.
- Pumpkin Pageant was hosted at 290 Congress St.
- Pumpkin Smash with Clownshoes was hosted at City Tap Boston.
- Spooky Leg's & Egg's Drag Brunch Show! was hosted at The Lansdowne Pub.
- Spooky Run was hosted at Capital One Café.
- USS Nightmare - Boston's Biggest Indoor Halloween Boat Party was hosted at Boat Cruise Summer Series.
- Halloween Bash was hosted at The Green Dragon.
- MIDNIGHT RUNNER'S x REEBOK HALLOWEEN 4-MILE BOOTCAMP RELAY RACE was hosted at REEBOK.