Parents and Alumni of Mayflower Secondary School, you are cordially invited to join us at our annual Cross Country Run on 29 March 2019 (Friday) from 730am to 1030am.
Details are as follows:
Location: Bishan Park Activity Lawn
Date/Time: 29 March 2019 (Friday) 7.30am to 10.30am
Objectives: To get the members of Mayflower family to participate in a school event and interact with each other in an outdoor setting.
1) Competitive Run for students only (3.2km)
2) Competitive Run for teachers (3.2km) - Parents and Alumni are welcome!
3) Fun Run for students and teachers (2.2km) - Parents and Alumni are welcome!
4) Fringe activities - Powerball and Frisbee
5) Relay for a Cause (360 runners in total, 360m/runner within 60mins) in line with the message of Saving the Earth ( https://www.360fortheplanet.org
) - Parents and Alumni are encouraged to join as a group of 6. Individual runners are also welcome!
For more clarifications, you may contact Mrs Marie Huang at bGVlX21pYW9fcWluZ19tYXJpZSB8IG1vZSAhIGVkdSAhIHNn
or 6457 7783.
Sign up at tinyurl.com/mfxcountry2019