Get Rid of Nonsense & Get into SHAPE
Below are TOP 10 Reasons why people don’t Exercise.
* If you are one of them, we have a Solution for you - to get rid of nonsense & get into SHAPE.
Our highly-effective Body Transformation Solution helps you to Tone, Sculpt and Transform your Body… in 8 weeks.
- No starving of your stomach
- No high intensity workouts
- No extreme lose weight fast methods
REGISTER NOW. It is time to get into SHAPE.
Reference : TOP 10 Reasons why people don’t Exercise:
10. You Really Hate to Exercise
9. You've Tried to Exercise but You Keep Quitting
8. You Can't Afford a Gym Membership
7. Your’re Not Seeing Any Changes in Your Body
6. You Don't Know How to Exercise
5. You Want to Exercise but You Have to Take Care of the Kids and Family
4. You Can't Seem to Stay Motivated to Continue Working Out
3. Exercise HURTS!
2. You Can’t Make the Commitment to Stick to an Exercie Routine
1. You Don't Have Time
Introduce Joe Hanney, First in Singapore :
Joe Hanney is an accomplished performance and change specialist, and award-winning business owner with over 15 years of experience in personal development, motivation, and health and fitness. Joe helps committed people to break through challenges, reach true potential, transform their lives, and achieve the body of their dreams.
Personal achievements. Joe played sport at a semi-pro level (football) and has won the IFS Personal Trainer of the Year Award in 2008. He was also an ambassador of the 2009 Special Olympics, which gave him such a buzz to see success against the odds, and was possibly the inspiration that led to him forming his own gym in 2010.
In 2012 Joe won both IFS Health and Fitness Manager of the Year Award.
Joe has also gone one step further and guided personal trainers to win national awards. He frequently speaks at conferences, such as GOIFEX International Sports, Fitness and Health Expo, ILAB for Entrepreneurs and many more.
Joe’s does all of this whilst simultaneously supporting his long-standing philanthropic projects.
In his free time, you’ll more than likely find Joe training or competing for his next sporting event. He completed the London Marathon in 2015, having set himself a challenge to raise funds towards his personal target of £50,000 for Youth Sport Trust. He recently completed only his second Triathlon, coming first in his age category.
Joe believes in the mantra “you are what you think” and dedicated the first hour of every day to MEE: Meditate, Educate, Exercise. His values are Fitness, Family and Freedom.
Most of the stress in Joe’s life comes from being a Liverpool FC supporter.
And if you thought personal trainers/coaches only eat broccoli and drink water, then offer Joe an espresso martini, a glass of Peroni (Peroni glass essential!), and almost any Italian food and he may quickly break these pre-conceptions!
You may also like the following events from Empower Women Club:
- This Monday, 18th February, 10:30 am, How To Treat Eczema Effectively? in Bishan
- This Monday, 18th February, 11:00 am, Future Of E-commerce Business - Free Workshop (Petaling Jaya, KL, Malaysia) in Petaling Jaya
- This Monday, 18th February, 11:00 am, Build A Global Online Business - Follow the Footsteps of Google, Apple, Facebook (Petaling Jaya. KL) in Petaling Jaya
Liked this event? Spread the word :