Grading Online application is now open. Closing Date is 12 Jan 2019.
STA Centralised Grading, Black Belt Presentation & Certificate Awards Ceremony will be held at ANG MO KIO CC, entrance via Ang Mo Kio St 22.
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/jQXACN
Application is only available through Grading Online App. Please contact your Instructor for your Grading Online leaflet. Late submission or payment will not be permitted to take their Grading.
10.00am - Red 1 and Black Belts
11.30am - Certificates & Black Belt Recipients
2.00pm - Red 2 & Colour Belts
please refer to your instructor for your actual schedule.
COMPULSORY ITEMS TO BRING:
• Your STA'R Card. You may be asked to show your STA'R Card before entry.
• Fist Guards for Green, Blue, Red and Black Belts.
• Hand-Mitt / Kick-Target for Blue and Red belts.
• Wear only approved STA White T-shirts with your uniform pants.
• Bring your full STA Uniform Shirt & Belt.
• Tie your Belt Correctly, you may be asked to re-tie your belt if it is not worn properly.
Students may not be allowed to take their Grading if;
1. Their Training/Class Fees due to the CC/RC/School/Club is not fully paid before the Grading.
2. Grading Online Application & Fees was not submitted in advance before the Grading.
3. Did not register or renew their STA'R Card in advance before the Grading as per Requirements and Conditions.
4. Does not wear the approved STA Taekwon-do Uniform & STA T-shirt.
• STA Centralised Grading is a Private Event for STA Students, Parents, Family & Friends only.
• Students & Parents, please show your STA'R Card at the Grading Hall Entrance.
• Public entry is by appointment only, please email: ZW5xdWlyZSB8IHRrZCAhIHNn
STA Uniform (with white STA T-shirt)
STA T-shirt White (to wear with uniform)
STA Instructor's Uniform
All Applicants, Students, Black Belts and Officials are subjected to STA Regulations, Requirements and Conditions, www.tkd.sg/notice
Singapore Taekwon-do Academy HQ
SMA/WhatApp/Text only: 88188010