BodyTalk Access Course
BodyTalk Access is designed to be used by any person or professional to bring about significant improvement in health using 5 simple techniques that can be learned in one day and implemented in 10 minutes. There is also a Fast Aid protocol that can be used during emergencies to rapidly speed up the healing process and reduce shock. BodyTalk Access is not only a great self-care tool, but it is an excellent health care tool that can be used at home, at work and in your community.
The five techniques that make up BodyTalk Access include:
to help improve right and left brain communication
to help decrease stress
to help the body utilize water more efficiently
4) Body Chemistry
to help balance the immune system
5) Reciprocals, to help reestablish integrity of the body’s structures, improve postural alignment, increase flexibility and circulation of fluids and energy.
There is also a Fast Aid Protocol that can be used to support Standard First Aid procedures during emergencies to rapidly speed up the healing process and reduce shock.
• Describe the origin, concepts and foundational principles of the BodyTalk System and the Access Program
• Describe the basic BodyTalk/Access balancing concepts
• Describe the focus and purpose of the Access Techniques
• Demonstrate 6 Access Techniques.
• Identify practical application with self and others
Assessment: All students will be shown how to do the Access techniques on themselves as well as on others. Supervised practice time is a large part of the course.
A full coloured Manual and Certificate will be provided upon completion this course. Graduates will become BodyTalk Access Technicians who will be certified to administer the BodyTalk Access Protocol to anyone.
Liked this event? Spread the word :