BloodBowl - SOHProBowl 2019
SOHProBowl 2019 is a go!
Entry Fee: $15 (Minimum of 8, Maximum of 16 Players)
1st: $50 Voucher + SOHperbowl Plaque
2nd: $30 Voucher
3rd: $20 Voucher
Best Appearance: $20 Voucher
Here are the rules:
- The SOHProBowl 2019 Tournament is a 3 Round Swiss Tournament
- Ressurection Format, meaning that Teams are completely reset after each game. No SPPs are gained, no injuries carry over, etc.
- Each round will last a maximum of 180 minutes, with a 4 minute timer per round.
- Teams need not be painted, but only fully painted & based teams may be eligible for the Best Appearance prize.
- All models must be proper representations of their counterparts in a game of BloodBowl. If an official GW/Forgeworld model or team is not being used, kindly confirm with organizer.
- All Rosters must be submitted by Thursday, 4 April, to confirm attendance.
- Wins are 3pts, Ties are 1pt, Losses are 0.
- Strength of Schedules is the 1st Tiebreaker, followed by number of Touchdowns + Injuries scored.
Rosters and Skills
- The 24 NAF approved races will be permitted to enter.
- Each coach has 1,100,000 gold crowns with which to create a team. You may spend money from your treasury on inducements, and these then become a permanent part of your team
- All inducements are permitted except Special Play Cards, Mercenaries and Team Wizards. Teams must hire 11 rostered players before adding Star Players
- Before the tournament, you may select six additional skills for players on your team.
- 5 of the skills selected before game 1 must be selected from a player’s normally permitted skill categories – this means a skill from a category in the ‘Normal’ column but not ‘Double’. 1 skill may be selected from the Double category.
- Stunty Teams (Goblins, Halflings, Underworld w/o Skaven) must select 4 skills from the "Double" category and 2 from the "Normal" column.
- You must select all six skills before the tournament
- Once a player gains a skill at the start of game 1 he will keep it for the rest of the tournament
- A single player cannot be given more than one additional skill throughout the tournament
- Star Players may not be given additional skills
You may also like the following events from Gamersaurus Rex:
- This Saturday, 27th April, 02:00 pm, Warhammer Underworlds Quarterly Championship in Bishan
- Next month, 12th May, 01:00 pm, Hear Me Roar - A Song of Ice & Fire Games Day in Bishan
- Next month, 25th May, 12:00 pm, Warhammer 40,000 3v3 1000pts Team Tournament in Raffles Park