CLASS TIMING 11:20 – 12:15
Introduction This core unit covers all the key questions you have ever had about Islamic beliefs in the extra rational: What are Jinns and how do they behave? What happens after you die? What will take place on the Day of Judgement? What are miracles and who can perform them?
To introduce key Islamic doctrines pertaining to the Unseen.
To provide a scriptural basis for learned doctrines.
To understand rational justifications for these beliefs.
What will I learn?
Pre-Destiny. Divine Power and Free will.
Resurrection and Judgement Day.
The levels of Paradise and Hell.
The Beatific Vision.
The World of Angels and Jinn.
The World of the intermediary realm, Different types of Miracles.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this unit, you should be able to:
• Explain central tenets of faith in Islam
• Confidently answer skeptics using a range of rational proofs for key beliefs
• Describe the sequence of events on the Day of Judgement
• Differentiate between different types of miracles
• Describe the Islamic view of the unseen in relation to angels, spirits, and the extra rational worlds
You may also like the following events from ISNAD: