What To Do In Birmingham This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Birmingham, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Birmingham.
- Introduction To Tantra is hosted at "Kadampa Meditation Centre Birmingham".
- Shazia Mirza: Coconut is hosted at "The Old Rep".
- Puppy Problem Prevention Programme - FULL is hosted at "Hampton Hill Hounds".
- Family Fun Day is hosted at "Castle Bromwich Hall Hotel".
- Flake / Penny Famous / Headshrinkers / Monty Lush (Dead Wax) is hosted at "Dead Wax Digbeth".
- Face Yoga Workshop. Barefoot Birmingham, Harborne is hosted at "Barefoot Birmingham".
- Sabbath School Lesson 1 Church in Christ is hosted at "CoG7 Birmingham UK".
- Rough Runner (Birmingham) for KIDS Charity is hosted at "".
- 7th Son Live at The World Bar, NEC is hosted at "Resorts World Birmingham".
- Matrix Meets Birmingham Techno with Truncate is hosted at "Trap Door".