What To Do In Birmingham This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Birmingham, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Birmingham.
- Online Family Saturday is hosted at "Ikon Gallery".
- Overcoming Fear & Anxiety is hosted at "Kadampa Meditation Centre Birmingham".
- Break Mission x B-Side Hip-Hop festival 2020 is hosted at "Birmingham Hippodrome".
- Terry & Gerry's Garden Party is hosted at "The Blue Piano".
- An Evening of Healing in Moseley with Huda & Kelly is hosted at "Birmingham Buddhist Centre".
- Machine Head Birmingham is hosted at "Birmingham, United Kingdom".
- ITEC Level 3 Massage is hosted at "Justicia School of Complementary Therapies ITEC Accredited".
- Kings Heath Residents Litter is hosted at "Enjoy Kings Heath".
- The Chocolate Men Birmingham Brunch is hosted at "Players Bar Birmingham".
- Piloxing BootyBuilder Virtual Instructor Training Workshop is hosted at "Eva K. Moltrasio".