This discussion forum has been established by NWG to share and learn from national developments including research, policy and emerging practice to promote the safeguarding of children and families.
To safeguard children and families through:
· Early identification and Intervention
· Protection and Recovery
· Disruption and Prosecution of Offenders
· Share and learn from national and local practice
· Create opportunities for consultation in key national policy developments
· Networking and informal support
· Support the delivery, development and implementation of robust multi-agency strategies, policies and procedures
· Support robust data collection, evaluation and quality assurance
· Share and find solutions to common frustrations and barriers
· Influence national policy and practice
· Encourage creativity and innovative solutions
· Where appropriate share collective issues with Department of Education, Inspectorates and Home Office on behalf of the group
· Listening and responding to the voice/experiences of children and their families
Please note this forum is taking place in Birmingham...details to follow and lunch is not available -Please bring a packed lunch!
Agenda (full agenda to follow)
10.15 - 10:30 Registration, tea & coffee
10:30 - 11:00 Welcome, introductions and feedback from group
11:00 - 11.15 NWG Updates
11:15 - 12:30
12:30 - 13:15
13:15 - 14:00 NETWORKING LUNCH (NOT PROVIDED)
14:00 – 15:15
15:15 - 15:45 Open Discussion and future forums
15:45 – 16:00 AOB, evaluation & close
Should you have any queries or require any further information please contact bmV0d29yayB8IG53Z25ldHdvcmsgISBvcmc=
What is the refund policy?
Once a place is secured you may amend your delegate name without charge. You may cancel your booking up to one calendar month without charge. Any cancellations made within two weeks of the forum date will incur 50% charge. Any cancellations made within a week of the forum date will be liable for full payment. If we cancel the forum for any reason, we will refund 100% of the fee, but will not be held liable for any travel or accommodation costs incurred. We always endeavour to reschedule a forum as apposed to cancelling it.
Please be aware that in the event of you being unable to attend and the ticket remains unused or is not cancelled 48 hours prior to the event you will be charged £5.00 to cover costs.
|Ticket Information ||Ticket Price |
| NWG CoOrdinator & Practitioner Forum || GBP 10|