Management of Urinary Tract Disorders, Birmingham
This event is prioritised for Primary Care Pharmacists. If you are a member of another profession, please contact us before registering.
This is a free all-day training event for Primary Care Pharmacists.
Our speakers are experts in their field and will discuss lower urinary tract symptoms on women, male LUTS, UTI prevention and treatment and nocturnal enuresis in children. There will be plenty of case study time with an overall emphasis on clinical decision making, responding to abnormal results etc.
· Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms on Women
· Male LUTS
· UTI Prevention and Treatment
· Nocturnal Enuresis in Children
The day will be facilitated and chaired by a local head of medicines management or our clinical lead Dr Duncan Jenkins. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch with bHVjeSB8IG1vcnBoY29uc3VsdGFuY3kgISBjbyAhIHVr or 01905612789.
Refreshments throughout the day and lunch will be provided. Please contact us prior to the event with dietary requirements.
These events are sponsored by the pharmaceutical industry, but the agenda is independently managed and developed by our clinical management team.
Click 'Register' to book your place.
Please note that we often have a reserve list for our study days and as we've faced a significant number of non-attendances recently, we are now charging a non-attendance fee.
We will now be charging a £40 non-attendance fee for delegates who do not attend without 7 days’ notice.
Invoices are automatically issued therefore if you are unable to attend please contact us as soon as possible via ZXZlbnRzIHwgbW9ycGhjb25zdWx0YW5jeSAhIGNvICEgdWs=. We hope you understand.
You may also like the following events from MORPh Consultancy Ltd:
- This Tuesday, 26th March, 09:00 am, Medicines Optimisation in the Frail and Elderly Population, Manchester in Manchester
- This Wednesday, 27th March, 09:00 am, Management of Chronic Pain in Primary Care, Leeds in Leeds
- This Thursday, 28th March, 09:00 am, Management of Chronic Pain in Primary Care, Gloucester in Gloucester