19/05–31/07 Harun Morrison
19– 29/05 Alejandro Acín, Chloe Sami, Faisal Hussain, Rebecca Huxley, Tamara Kametani
11/06–31/07 : Leah Clements
To make sure everyone is as safe and comfortable as possible we have introduced exhibition booking, and are limiting the number of people in the building at any one time.
– Please arrive within 10 minutes of the start of your booking time. If we are not fully booked we are accepting walk-ins, so if you are late please let us know so we don't give your space to someone else! You don't need to print your ticket, we'll have a list. Please follow the current guidelines if visiting with others.
- All visitors will be asked to sign in. This information will be kept for track and trace purposes for 21 days.
– Please bring a face-covering with you as you will be asked to wear one when in the gallery, unless you are exempt. When in the building please observe social distancing.
– If you or anyone in your household has Covid symptoms please stay at home and visit another time.
- The exhibition is wheelchair accessible, and alternative formats of written and audio material are available. Please see our full access guide at: https://eastsideprojects.org/wp-content/uploads/Eastside-Projects-Access-Guide-2021-for-web.pdf
If you have any questions drop us an email on aW5mbyB8IGVhc3RzaWRlcHJvamVjdHMgISBvcmc= or call us on 0121 771 1778 and we will be happy to help.
You may also like the following events from Eastside Projects:
Tickets for Eastside Projects Exhibition Booking - Summer 2021 can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|Gallery Admission - One Ticket Per Person||Free|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events