Bringing the spirit of Oktoberfest to Birmingham. Pull on your lederhosen, grab a stein and get ready to celebrate Oktoberfest Brunch at Birmingham’s Bierkeller. Beer and bratwurst fans rejoice as Taste and Liquor launches its festive season on Saturday, 19 October with Birmingham’s first Oktoberfest Brunch 2019.
Set to be the most raucous German festival this side of Munich, grab a beer and a juicy sausage as we have only teamed up with Birmingham’s only Bavarian themed venue to throw the mother of all Oktoberfest festivals. Birmingham is not the kind of city that turns down a brunch party. So, we're giving Oktoberfest one big, warm wilkommen welcome!
Taste and Liquor Oktoberfest Brunch will be filled with traditional - and untraditional - rousing sounds of music, clinking glasses to Germany’s favourite beer and sing-along take overs like no other!
Germany's famous Bavarian festival will be crash-landing on Broad Street, with big Steins of beer, bottomless German inspired punch (served between 12 – 1pm) and oompah tracks playing the trumpet like they don't give a schnitzel. But that’s not all, at our party we’ll be encouraging those who like to belt out their vocals cords for some outrageous fun!
Imagine singing out loud to 80-90’s Germany bands think, Girl You Know It’s True by Milli Vanilli, The Power of Love by Jennifer Rush, 99 Red Balloons by Nena and dancing on your seats to 90s Brit-Pop, Indi Belters and Rock-God Anthems!!! Throw in some 90’s Commercial Soul, Pop 'N' Funk, 90’s Hip Hop, R&B, Big Heart-Racing songs and Bob's your Uncle, Oktoberfest Brunch is here!
Whether you fancy a doo with a twist with raucous table dancing or you prefer to celebrate with German beer and a lotta- lotta lip-synching, Oktoberfest Brunch is for you. It may be a bit early to think about Munich’s beer-chugging action but early bird tickets are on sale now.
Taste and Liquor Birmingham Oktoberfest Brunch, Saturday 19 October at Beirkeller Birmingham, 195-196 Broad St, Birmingham B15 1AY. Please Drink Responsibility.
- Time: 12pm -6.00pm
- Price: Early Bird £10.00, 2nd Release: £12.50, More at the door.
- Last Entry at 4pm.
- Bottomless German Punch will be served from 12pm to 1pm only. Based on one drink per serving before refilling at the bar before 1pm. Please note a queue will be expected if busy.
- All Food and Drink to be purchased separately from the venue. Please note Birmingham Oktoberfest and Taste and Liquor is not responsible for this service. Please contact the venue for further information.
- Menu's can be found on their website or please DM us for further information.
- Seating is first come first serve (unless pre-booked-large groups 15+ only please DM us first for a confirmation booking email), please arrive early to bag the best seats in town!
- Over 18+ event ID will be required
Terms and Conditions apply, please log on to http://www.tasteandliquor.com/need-to-know-infomation-and-full-terms-conditions
before purchasing your tickets.
Reserve Your Area - Group Bookings 15+
If it's your birthday get in touch to reserve you space, for group's over 15+ (must purchase advance tickets in advance).
Birthday Package: £50
Bottomless Cocktails from 12 - 1 pm
A Bottle of Fizz
Tray of Ten Single Shots
Happy Birthday Balloon
Free Ticket Entry for Birthday Person
Reserved Table and Seats for you and your guests (must purchase tickets in advance and email us order number via DM one week prior the event).