Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Bethesda
Bethesda is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Bethesda has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Locust Grove Nature Center, Montgomery Parks
- The Greater Bethesda Chamber of Commerce
- Bach to Rock Bethesda
- 4929 St Elmo Ave
- The Salsa With Silvia Dance Studio
- Mon Ami Gabi
- Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Bethesda?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Bethesda is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Bethesda during Halloween.
Bethesda Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year find them below:
- NextExecs October Monthly Meeting & Halloween Happy Hour was hosted at The Greater Bethesda Chamber of Commerce.
- Halloween Salsa, Bachata Party With Costume Contest & Prizes was hosted at The Salsa With Silvia Dance Studio.
- Kids Candle Making - Halloween Edition was hosted at 4929 St Elmo Ave.
- HOPPY HALLOWEEN WEEKEND was hosted at Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery.
- Halloween Open House at Bach to Rock Bethesda was hosted at Bach to Rock Bethesda.
- Glamour Kitty and Scotty's Vodka host Glam-o-Ween South at Caddies in Bethesda was hosted at Caddies.
- Halloweekend Costume Party was hosted at Mon Ami Gabi.
- Hike & Seek: Haunted Forest was hosted at Locust Grove Nature Center, Montgomery Parks.