ATTENTION ALL VICTORIANS (and neighbours)
BERWICK SHOW 2019 will be held on the 24th February.
Judging begins 10am
Chief Steward: Samantha Dulfer
Entries to: Samantha Dulfer - 19 Hunter Street, Ormeau Hills QLD 4208 or c2FtYW50aGFkdWxmZXIgfCBnbWFpbCAhIGNvbQ==
ELIGIBILITY OF EXHIBITS:
Entries Close: Wednesday 20th February - 10pm Judging: Sunday 24th February 2019 at 10:00am
ENTRY FEE: $2.50 PER ENTRY
• Exhibits can be registered with any Miniature Goat Organisation in Australia and a copy of each goats Registration Certificate is to be sent to the Show Manager along with your Entries.
• All Exhibits must be a minimum of a Generation 1 (Gen 1).
• A Generation 1 (Gen 1) must have two registered parents.
• Horns: A goat with horns will initially be able to be shown with the AABMGS Inc. as long as the
goat is not unruly or considered a danger to other exhibitors or members of the public. The allowance of horned goats will be phased out and all animals born during or after 2014 must be disbudded for show eligibility.
• Biosecurity of animals is noted, if you are intending to show CAE and JD negative goats, test results must be provided prior to arrival. A buffer zone will be in place for animals in pens and in the exhibition ring.
• AABMGS Inc. Show Rules Apply: www.australianallbreedsofminiaturegoatsociety.com/show-rules