Sauerkraut 101 - The Basics
During the workshop we will cover:
- the basics of lacto-fermentation
- importance of ingredients
- cutting techniques
- how to make a simple Sauerkraut
- Sauerkraut variations
- how it changes with time (1 week & one month)
- possible problems during fermentation, like molds & unwanted yeasts & other
The cost is 50 € per person.
The workshop lasts 1.5 hrs, from 5 p.m till 6.30 p.m. It includes the tasting & each participant will receive Sauerkraut to take home.
Participants have to register through e-mail or through Facebook few days prior to the date of the workshop.
Participants will also be able to join our Facebook support group.
Also check out other Workshops in Berlin, Nonprofit Events in Berlin.
Liked this event? Spread the word :