Berlin Brews & Incredible Views
About your Trips
Berlin is a modern city that's rich with antiquity, yet constantly evolving — diverse, vibrant and full of surprises for locals and visitors alike. Touring the German capital, you’ll see renowned landmarks, including Brandenburg Gate, a neoclassical monument symbolizing peace, and Checkpoint Charlie, the infamous crossing between East and West Berlin during the Cold War era. After a comprehensive outing where you’ll visit sites ancient and new, stop for a hearty, 2-course lunch. Then, settle in for a delicious tasting of 6 different types of beer and learn about Berlin’s fascinating brewing history as you sip.
The following day is yours to discover new favorite spots in Berlin at your own pace. In the evening, head to Berlin TV Tower for a memorable farewell dinner. Catch a spectacular, 360-degree view of the city as you say auf wiedersehen to charming Berlin.
What we love:
• You’ll have ample opportunity to learn about Berlin’s rich history at your leisure. The city boasts 3 UNESCO World Heritage sites for you to explore: Palaces and Parks of Potsdam and Berlin, Berlin Modernist Housing Estates and Museum Island.
• Soaring an astonishing 1,207 feet (368 meters) high, the Berlin TV Tower — or Fernsehturm Berlin — is the city's tallest building and the only TV tower in a European city.
• Reinheitsgebot, known as the German beer purity law, is a collection of laws first established in 1516. These restrict brewers to use only water, hops, malt and yeast in their beer recipes.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Berlin, Germany, as well as:
• Half-day tour of Berlin and beer-tasting experience; includes transportation and guide.
• Admission ticket to Berlin TV Tower.
• Welcome reception with 2 drinks per person at the hotel.
• 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
A beloved feature of this high-rise property, the rooftop terrace at Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz Hotel offers guests spectacular panoramic views of the city below — at 492 feet (150 meters), it’s Berlin’s tallest hotel. After a busy day of sightseeing, return to the this centrally located hub for superb fare and comfortable accommodations to recharge before the next day’s adventures.
• 3 restaurants and 1 bar.
• Rooftop terrace.
• Precious Spa.
• Fitness center and sauna.
• Self-parking: 24 euros per day. Please note: Validate your ticket at the hotel reception desk to receive a discounted rate of 20 euros per day.
Standard Room accommodations with:
• 1 double bed. Extra bed not available.
• Maximum occupancy 2 people.
• Air conditioning.
• Complimentary in-room safe.
• Flat-screen television.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Checkout: 10 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz Hotel
Berlin 10178, Germany
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
You may also like the following events from DreamTrips:
- This Thursday, 16th August, 02:00 pm, Dreamtrips: Dublin’s Historic Sites & Pints in Dublin
- This Friday, 17th August, 02:00 pm, DreamTrip: Castle & Winery Tour in Slovakia, Bratislava in Bratislava
- This Friday, 17th August, 03:00 pm, Delight in Wisconsin Water-Park Fun in Wisconsin Dells
Also check out other Food & Drink Events in Berlin
, Trips & Adventurous Activities in Berlin
Liked this event? Spread the word :