BTA Open Tournament
Welcome to the first Berkeley Tennis Association (BTA) Open powered by the Open Court App!
Matches will be held from February 23rd and 24th @ the UC Berkeley Hearst Tennis Courts.
Round of 32 and Round 16 will be 8 game pro sets with ads. Quarter finals and further will be best 2/3 sets. Lunch will be provided for participants Saturday February 23rd and 24th. If needed, qualifiers will be held on Friday afternoon. In the case of rain, the tournament will be postponed to the following weekend. [BUT THE FORECAST FINALLY LOOKS CLEAR]
ENTERING THE TOURNAMENT
1. Download the Open Court app on iOS/android
2. Log in via Facebook
3. From the main page, select the trophy icon on the top left
4. Select BTA Open
5. Press the last button at the bottom of the screen where it says "Pay and Enter for $10"
6. Put your payment info and click the big button below!
7. Once the app finishes processing your payment, you should be listed as a participant, which you can find on the tournament information screen
1. Sign-ups close Wednesday, February 20th at 11:59 pm. Once sign-ups have closed, there is no way for new participants to be added.
2. The entry fee is $10. Entry fees are non-refundable.
3. Lunch and refreshments will be provided on Saturday and Sunday.
4. Match times and court assignments will be announced via the Open Court app. Make sure to turn on notifications when prompted!
5. Entry is limited to UC Berkeley affiliates.
If you have any technical issues with please email: aW5mbyB8IHRlbm5pc29wZW5jb3VydCAhIGNvbQ== and CC: YmVya2VsZXl0ZW5uaXNhc3NvY2lhdGlvbiB8IGdtYWlsICEgY29t
Show us your fighting spirit and we hope you love this tournament and app!
ABOUT OPEN COURT
Open Court's mission is to provide you with an app that makes it simple and cheap to find and enter nearby tennis tournaments, because we know playing more tournaments is a great way to meet new hitting partners and bring your game to the next level!
ABOUT BERKELEY TENNIS ASSOCIATION
Since its establishment in 2003, Berkeley Tennis Association (Formerly Tennis at Cal, or TAC) has expanded into the largest tennis club on campus with over 200 members and growing. We hold optional practices, tournaments, and social events. Joining BTA is a great way to meet other tennis players, learn tennis, or improve your game. Players of all skill levels are welcome!
All practices are held at the Hearst Tennis Courts