Design Sprint 3.0
About the session
A 2-day, hands-on workshop designed to help you learn by practicing the tools & techniques within the Google Ventures Design Sprint.
It’s a cyclical problem-solving process that enables a team to adopt the principles of Design Thinking for rapid ideation that leads to building, testing, and validating a new or existing product, service or feature in just 5-days.
With design sprints, you can expect to revolutionize the way your team: answers critical business questions, jump-starts projects, and defines marketing and growth strategies.
Why you should attend?
· - Struggling to build better products, and faster
· - Struggling to get team alignment.
· - Wanting to understand your customers - knowing the difference between what they say they want and what they actually buy.
· - Looking for new ways to speed up the timely and costly process for product and service development.
· - Tired of investing your marketing budgets in products that are 'DOA' and don't have market fit - no longer waste money and time invested in building something consumers aren’t going to buy or use
Who should attend?
Innovation Managers / Product Managers / Executives at large companies / Start-up founders / UX Leads / UX Designers/ UI Designers / Dev Leads / Engineers / Marketers
· Have the tools needed to understand and empathize with your user.
· Learn how to build a Customer Journey Map.
· Become an expert in ideation and solution sketching.
· Learn how to storyboard as a group.
· Experience prototyping best practices.
· Learn how to make sense of customer testing insights.
· Basically, compile solutions, build, and test a functional prototype.
- Healthy Snacks- Coffe, tea and snacks- Lunch
To Know more :
Website : www.q-glue.com
Email Address : Y3VzdG9tZXJfcmVsYXRpb25zIHwgcS1nbHVlICEgY29t
Phone Number : 1800-3000-9111 ; 011 4777 6666
You may also like the following events from QGLUE: