Institute of HRD, will be hosting the Seventeenth Edition of Bangalore HR Summit 2018 on Dec. 14-15, 2018 at Le Meridien, Bangalore. In this HR Summit over 150 Human Resources professional from India, Asia Pacific, Africa and Middle East are expected to participate and deliberate on the theme Learning & Development Strategies for competitive advantage. The HR Summit will witness presentations and deliberations by Eminent CEO's, Senior HR Professionals, Researchers, and Academicians.
· HR Expo 2018
· HR Awards
· Keynote Addresses
· Talk Show
· HR Tech Demos
· Building a Learning & Development Strategy
· Aligning L & D Strategy with Business Strategy
· Future Technologies in L & D
· Innovation in L & D Practices
· Investment in L & D- Investment or an expenditure
· Capt. Shantanu Chakravorty, Direct-Digital Learning, Cargill Inc.
· Mr. Suraj Chettri, Head-HR, Airbus India
· Mr. Saurabh Nigam, Human Capital Specialist, Omidyar Network
· Mr. Hari T.N, Head-HR, BigBasket
· Mr. Surya Prakash Mohapatra, Global Head- Talent Transformation, Wipro BPS
· Mr. Vinay Kumar, Director- Client Engagement, C2C Organizational Development Pvt. Ltd.
· Ms. Poornima S.P, Head-HR, Tejas Networks
· Mr. Satish Rajarathnam, Director-HR, Cognizant
· Ms. Smitha Krishnamurthy, Director-HR, Nasdaq
· Ms. Parul R Pandey , VP- Talent & Engagement, DIAGEO India
HR Summit Particulars
Dates: Dec. 14-15,2018(Fri & Sat)
Time: 9:30a.m- 5:30p.m
Venue: Hotel Royal Orchid, HAL Aiport Road, Bangalore-8
For a Printed Brochure, Registration and sponsorship details please contact:
D. J. Reuben
INSTITUTE OF HRD
# 505, II floor, 4th Cross
R.T. Nagar II Block, Behind BDA Complex
Bangalore-560 032, India
E-mail 1 : aHIgfCBocnN1bW1pdCAhIGlu
Note: Cancellation of nominations is not accepted. However change of nomination or renomination for any of our current or future programmes is accepted. No refund in case of no shows on the programme day. Management reserves the right to make changes in the Dates, Venue and Speakers if warranted by conditions beyond our control. Separate registration is required for Pre HR Summit events. To unsubscribe from our mailing list please click here. The international Package is for international delegates. The package include two days and two nights accommodation at a five star hotel.