Information Session: Animal Studies, Vet Nursing and Lab Sciences
Bendigo TAFE offers a range of courses in animal studies, veterinary nursing and laboratory techniques. These courses are delivered at the state of the art facility located at Charleston Road campus Bendigo.
This information session will cover courses including:
- Certificate IV in Laboratory Techniques (MSL40118)
- Certificate II in Animal Studies (ACM20117)
- Certificate III in Animal Studies (ACM30117)
- Certificate IV in Companion Animal Services (ACM40317)
- Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing (ACM40418)
Attending an information session will give you insight to all courses on offer in this stream and enrolment procedures.
You may also like the following events from Bendigo TAFE - RTO no. 3077: