AVA is an Audio Visual Arts Festival & Conference that celebrates, amplifies and develops the strong current of electronic music & digital visual arts.
Comprising DJ and live sets from the stars of house, techno and more, alongside a series of conferences and talks, AVA attracts not just the astute music fan, but also scores of industry leaders and experts keen to share their knowledge and discuss the future of the scene.
2019's lineup will feature sets from Len Faki, Blawan, The Black Madonna and Palms Trax across the weekend.
We require bar staff, barbacks, supervisors, and managers to work at this busy event!
HAP Recruitment supply paid staff at over 150 Festivals & Events in 2019, including AVA Festival, Belfast.
Interested in joining the team? Register here & sign up for an interview:➡️ https://haprecruitment.com/user/register
Already a member of the family? Register your interest in working now:? https://haprecruitment.com/events/ava-festival-belfast
?♀️ How do I sign up to work?
- Already a member of HAP Recruitment? Go to our website, sign in and Register Your Interest in the event!
- Not a member yet? Go to our website, make an account, attend an interview- if successful you can then Register Your Interest in the event.
- About a month before the event 'Secure Your Place' on the event on our website. Doing this will provide you with an email instructing you when to call the office to book your shifts. You MUST call the office at this date and time to book your shifts.
- Interested in managing or supervising? Email your cover letter and CV to bWFuYWdlcnMgfCBoYXByZWNydWl0bWVudCAhIGNvbQ==
? Will there be Transport Provided?
- Yes! There will be free staff transport from Belfast!
? Will there be food provided?
? Where will I stay?
- This is a day event, there is no staff camping provided. We will not be providing staff accommodation so please do not apply unless you live locally or are travelling on the Belfast coach.
? Can I work with my friends?
- Yes! We try our best to get you working on the same bar as your friends
- If you're going it alone: make new friends on this event page before you even get there!
? I've never worked on a bar before, can you train me?
- Yes! We will provide training on site, but you can also jump on our online HAP Academy now to complete our Essential Bar Training, it's totally free to complete courses and you can learn essential skills in Bartending, Hospitality, Catering and Health & Safety, once you're done just print off your certificate and stick it on your CV!
? How many hours can I expect to work?
- You will be working around 6-12 hours a day. Pay Rate is always Minimum Wage or above. You will be paid within 10 working days after the event.
We have enough paid work to keep you busy all summer ?, and for most festivals we even supply free staff coaches to/from major cities?, 2 free meals a day at camping shows?, staff camping?, bar training ?, work with your friends/make new ones ?♀️, complimentary entrance to the festival at camping shows? and get paid 10 working days after the event ?... What are you waiting for?!