Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Belfast ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Belfast, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Belfast there are so many fun things to do.
Belfast has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- The Perch Halloween Cinema: Halloween (1978) was hosted at The Perch - Rooftop Bar.
- Halloween Ghost Trail was hosted at Crumlin Road Gaol.
- Kids Halloween Art & Craft Class was hosted at Belfast Art House.
- Teach na Dtaibhsí / Haunted House at An Chultúrlann was hosted at Belfast, N.Ireland.
- Sunday Lunch & Halloween Crafts was hosted at The Albany Belfast.
- QCaSS Halloween Pub Crawl was hosted at Benedicts of Belfast.
- Halloween Drag Story Time was hosted at Belfast Book Festival.
- Booze & Bones This Halloween at Pug Uglys was hosted at Pug Uglys.
- Halloween Camp! Half Term! was hosted at St Bartholomew's Church Stranmillis.
- Science Starz Halloween Camp was hosted at Finaghy Library.
- Creepy Crafts & Halloween Tea was hosted at Miel et Moi.
- Halloween Storytime and Craft was hosted at Waterstone's Belfast.
- The Perch Halloween Cinema: Halloween (1978) was hosted at The Perch Rooftop Bar.
- Teach na Dtaibhsí / Haunted House at An Chultúrlann was hosted at Cultúrlann Mc Adam O Fiaich.
- Halloween Twilight Market was hosted at Connswater.