Next Sunday, October 14th, 2018, #UROCK team takes you rock climbing in the Aley area, and more precisely in Ain Trez.
Ain Trez village is located in the Aley District of Mount Lebanon Governorate, located around 26.5 kilometers from Beirut. The crag offers pleasant views and beautiful sights, with mainly technical climbing.
1- General Information:
Levels: Easy to advanced.
Wear a loose & comfortable top, that gives you maximum freedom of movement. Choose long pants to protect your knees from scratches & abrasions.
It is now cold in the mountains, so have a jacket on you all the times.
Of course having your climbing shoes is ideal, otherwise Converse or running shoes will do the job.
There are no nearby markets, hence for lunch bring your own snacks & beverages, and DON'T FORGET to BRING WATER for the entire day (at least 2 liters).
It is important to be on time by 7:30 AM at Wooden Bakery - Damascus highway where you can have your breakfast, and then we will leave to the climbing site at 8:30 AM **SHARP** for the schedule to run as smooth as possible.
Currently, we DO NOT PROVIDE transportation. You need to have your own car or share a ride/carpool with any of the attendees.
4- Fees include both equipment & guidance:
- LBP 35,000 / person,
- LBP 30,000 / person for groups of 6 or more,
- LBP 25,000 if you show your valid monthly membership,
- LBP 5,000 / pair of shoes rented (for those who have already mentioned that in the application form)
N.B.: Please have the exact amount on you.
- Places are limited to 15 people.
- People under 18 years old, should be accompanied by their guardians.
- Sometimes & due to reasons beyond our control, some modifications may occur.
- Bring your own health insurance and personal first aid kit in case of an emergency.
Reservation is a must:
For additional information, please call Jad Bou Chebl (+961-3-807854)
Live, Laugh, Climb!
- Date: Sunday, October 14th, 2018 from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Location: Ain Trez
- Levels: Easy to advanced
- Fees: LBP 35,000 / person
- Gathering: 7:30 AM at Wooden Bakery, Damascus highway.