The innovators Summit 2019 - ( A Two day forum and workshop )
The INNOVATORS SUMMIT 2019 will highlight how the consumer is facing the development in Innovative technology Fintech; banks today face competition from a vast array of financial technology or fintech startups that are meeting customers’ needs faster and cheaper online. The question is how do the big banks respond? It has become essential for anyone involved in the sector to understand the key FinTech trends and the challenges and opportunities they are creating for different players. How different firms adapt to this new environment will determine the future winners and losers
Topics that will be covered will include
• The 4th Industrial Revolution and The Lebanese Environment: Setting a strategy - Financial inclusion whereabouts
• The New Banking realities: Digital transformation vs. Financial Transformation – Is Lebanon there yet? What does it require for the Digital transformation journey
• Payment ecosystem: How are banks modernizing the payments environment?
• Smartphone-Based contactless payment innovation
• Regulatory architecture: Overview of the latest regulatory compliance requirements - the Community and legalization Aspect –
• The New Risk management Framework Risk management: Building an effective operational risk management framework
• Is Lebanon Ready for Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies?
• FinTech: Technological Change
• Digitalization of Banking Services
• Mapping Fintech Start-Ups