Technical workshop #2
It is often the case with data science projects that you’ll have to deal with messy or incomplete data. The raw data we obtain from different data sources is often unusable at the beginning. All the activity that you do on the raw data to make it “clean” enough to input to your analytical algorithm is called data wrangling.
During this session, we will go through some of the below:
- Work with both machine-readable and human-consumable data.
- Clean and format data to eliminate duplicates and errors in your datasets.
- Learn when to standardize data and when to test and script data cleanup.
- Explore and analyze your datasets with new Python libraries and techniques.
- Use Python solutions to automate your entire data-wrangling process.
Bring your laptop and we will provide you with the necessary tools to get up and running quickly!
Seats are limited so secure your place today and we'll see you on May 26!
You may also like the following events from City AI:
Also check out other Workshops in Ashrafieh
Liked this event? Spread the word :