Situational Leadership Seminar
This is a leadership style that has been developed and studied by Kenneth Blanchard and Paul Hersey. It refers to when the leader or manager of an organization must adjust his/her style to fit the development level of the followers he/she is trying to influence.
• The Need for and Value of Situational Leadership
• Importance of Leadership and the Leader’s Role to Develop Others
• Goal Setting—The First Skill of a Situational Leader
• Diagnosing—The Second Skill of a Situational Leader
• Matching—The Third Skill of a Situational Leader
• The Four Leadership Styles and the Two Component Behaviors: Direction and Support
• The Leadership Behaviors Associated with Direction and Support
• The Differences Between the Four Leadership Styles
• The Process of Matching Leadership Style to Development Level
• Understand why there is no one best Leadership Style
• Employ the three skills of a Situational Leader: Goal Setting, Diagnosing, and Matching
• Recognize and Experience the Positive Outcomes of Matching Leadership Style to the Situation
• Avoid the Negative Outcomes of Over-Supervision and Under-Supervision
Seminar Speaker: Dr. Hady H. Safa
Public Speaker - Author - Coach (Life & Business) - Motivational Speaker -Business Consultant
Hady Safa is a professional Member of the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) an Approved Provider for the HR Certification Institute (HRCI), a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF) and a partner for the International Executive School (IES) Paris.,A holder of a Ph.D in Talent Management, and MBA Majoring Human Resources Management. He has successfully managed the Human Resources Departments of major multinational companies in Hospitality,Telecommunications and FMCG businesses before initiating in 2005 Standards Consultants which has become one of the leading organisations in Management Consultancy & Training and Development.
Dr. Hady has helped hundreds of companies in all sizes, and Thousands of Individuals in the finesse of their Leadership Styles, Communication Mastery, and Personal Development.
$ 70 per participant
Groups & Corporate Offer: for every 5 attendees, One extra ticket for free