Enjoy a 4 hour guided loop hike (8.5 km) in Lebanon’s largest biosphere reserve and discover the magnificence of its many cedar, pine and oak trees. Our hike will start at the Maasser el-Shouf entrance from where we will follow the hiking trail toward the end of the Barouk forest, mostly under the shade of cedar trees and providing some great views over the entire Shouf region. We'll hike our way back through another part of the Maasser el-Shouf reserve, from where you have great views on the western part of the Beqaa Valley and its beautiful lake Qaraoun. On our way, we will have a picnic break during which we will enjoy a freshly prepared lunch bag full of home-made pleasures.
PRICE: 42 USD per person
Guided Hike (moderate, level 5)*
* To check if you fit the hiking level, see www.living-lebanon.com/hiking-levels.html
REGISTRATION & MORE DETAILS:
Visit our online group tour: http://bit.ly/2x7A2SA
PAYMENT OPTIONS: **
1) Cash or Creditcard Payment @ Saifi Urban Gardens, Gemmayzeh (Open 24/7).
2) Cash or Creditcard Payment @ Hamra Urban Gardens, Hamra (Open 24/7).
3) Online Creditcard Payment
4) Other (Exceptions only - please contact us for the options: dG91cnMgfCBsaXZpbmctbGViYW5vbiAhIGNvbQ==
** Participants that pay before Monday 26 November will get a Living Lebanon Guidebook for FREE :-)
Meeting point: Saifi Urban Gardens (Em Nazih), Gemmayzeh
Meeting time: 8:30 am (bus leaves at 8:45 am)
What to get: Water (1.5 lt), comfortable (hiking) shoes, sunscreen and sunglasses
QUESTIONS OR CONTACT
P: +961 70 913 809 (Whatsapp only)
We are looking forward to meeting you!
For the tour to go ahead, we need a minimum of 15 participants (maximum 30 persons).
On this tour, our terms and conditions are applicable, see http://www.living-lebanon.com/tours-terms-and-conditions.html