Reputation and Profile Management
We have developed a high level overview of a two-day seminar on the topic of Reputation and Profile Management. The seminar will be jointly delivered by Andy Lopata and Alan Stevens.
Andy Lopata will bring an expertise in networking strategies while Alan Stevens will contribute his experience of PR and reputation management. Both have expertise in the use of social media sites, although this is not a central focus of the sessions.
The programme will focus on reputation and profile management at three levels:
- For the individual – within their organisation and industry, for their team and for career development
- For the organisation – within their industry, their community and to key stakeholders
- For Beirut and Lebanon as a business destination.
It is expected that the sessions will be interactive, with audience members invited to work both in pairs and groups as well as on their own to develop their Reputation and Profile Strategy throughout the two days.
The first day will open with Andy and Alan in conversation, laying the foundations for the seminar. Areas to be discussed will include:
- Why is your reputation so important to you personally, to your organisation and to
- Why is your profile so important to you personally, to your organisation and to the
- What is the difference between reputation and profile and how do they complement
- How we will work with you over the next two days and what we expect from you
Andy Lopata will then lead a session on the importance of networking to become better
known and why it’s not what you know or who you know but who knows you – and what
they say about you when you’re not in the room. This session will include:
- Why your personal brand is so important to your career progress
- Why your performance is not the major contribution to your chances of promotion
- The importance of stepping into other people’s shoes if you want to influence them
- Focusing on who you want to influence and why they would want to engage with
- Knowing who can spread the word for you – using his Influence Map process
Alan Stevens will share The Seven Principles of Reputation and will explore:
- How reputation differs from marketing and branding
- Measuring and monitoring your reputation
- How you develop your reputation
On the second day, Andy Lopata will focus on the importance of crafting an impactful message that will go viral and positively impact your target market. Andy will discuss:
- Who do you want to hear your message?
- How to craft a message that resonates
- How to get the message out there including:
o Using social media
o Word of mouth and the Six Degrees of Separation
o Understanding why people will talk about you
Alan Stevens will explain the importance of reputation management:
- Inside your company
- Between organisations
Alan will then share how to develop a reputation management strategy and how to align
that strategy with all parts of the business.
You may also like the following events from WES: