The third UNESCO-recognized biosphere of Lebanon is simply gorgeous! With endemic plants and a rich fauna, other reasons why we love Jabal Moussa are its Roman stairs - one of the best preserved roads that 2000 years ago linked the coast to the Beqaa Valley -, its dense forest landscape and the stunning views. You will learn about the exuberant flora, cross the highest peak (1600 m), visit an abandoned settlement on top of the mountain, and get to see one of Hadrian’s inscriptions. On your way, you will enjoy a picnic break with a lunch package full of homemade pleasures.
PRICE: 42 USD per person
Guided Hike (moderate, level 5) *
* To check if you fit the hiking level, see www.living-lebanon.com/hiking-levels.html
Please complete our Online Registration Form: bit.ly/2fvL3Ge
** After registration, we are happy to secure your spot until the payment deadline (see below).
1) Cash or Creditcard Payment @ Saifi Urban Gardens, Gemmayzeh (Weekdays: 8am - midnight / weekends: 8am-4pm).
2) Cash or Creditcard Payment @ Hamra Urban Gardens, Hamra (Daily from 8am - midnight).
3) Online Creditcard Payment - You will soon receive from us a payment link over email.
4) Other (Exceptions only - please contact us for the options: dG91cnMgfCBsaXZpbmctbGViYW5vbiAhIGNvbQ==
PAYMENT DEADLINE: ***
Within one week after registration, latest Friday 13 July, noon.
*** Participants that pay before Monday 9 July will get a Living Lebanon Guidebook for FREE :-)
Meeting time: 8:45 am (bus leaves at 9:00 am sharp)
Meeting point: Saifi Urban Gardens (Em Nazih), Gemmayzeh
What to get: water (1.5 ltr), comfortable (hiking) shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat/cap, and a backpack.
QUESTIONS OR CONTACT:
P: +31 (0)6 4811 6082 (Whatsapp only)
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Saskia & Edward
For the tour to go ahead, we need a minimum of 15 people (maximum 28 persons).
On this tour, our terms and conditions are applicable, see http://www.living-lebanon.com/tours-terms-and-conditions.html