Income tax declaration course (تصريح ضريبة الدخل)
This is a practical course for accountants who want to learn how to fill the income tax declaration
This is what you will learn:
- Components & structure of the declaration
- Deadlines and penalties
- Income tax (rates & calculations depending on business type)
- Other taxes declared in parallel with the income tax: non-residents tax, re-evaluation tax, tax on movable capital...)
- End of year closing voucher entries (depreciation, provisions, stock variation, accruals and prepaid, charges to be spread over several years, reserves and profit posting...)
- What is the difference between capital, profits, and reserves?
- Fixed assets Depreciation: calculations and rates
- Variation of inventory and cost of goods sold
- The acceptable expenses stated by the law الأعباء القابلة للتنزيل
- How to move from REAL PROFIT TO FISCAL PROFIT
- How to fill each page of the declaration
- The practice of 3 case studies (تصريح الشركات، تصريح المؤسسات الفردية على الربح الحقيقي، تصريح المقطوع)
Class capacity: 12 students
Price 150 $ including materials, forms, handouts, solved case studies & certificate.
Payment at the door, but you should book your seat.
Call 01893347 to secure your seat