Healthy Dessert Workshop: Halloween Edition
This halloween, skip the packaged candy and serve homemade, healthy and spooky treats! There are plenty of ways you can substitute unhealthy ingredients with nutrient rich ones and still create delicious desserts & we’re ready to share them with you!
We will be using ingredients you would’ve never imagined to put in your chocolate mousse or your banana muffins! This is not just a healthy-take on desserts, but it’s also one where the chef will teach you techniques on making your dessert LOOK oh-so-good.
Join Healthy Happy Us's Dietitians Rola and Baraa with Chef Omar from Succo on Saturday the 28nd of October to learn:
- How to substitute commonly used baking ingredients with healthier alternatives
- How to bake delicious sweet treats without refined sugars or oils
- How to use fruits and vegetables as alternatives to oils
- How to prepare a healthy cake frosting
We will be preparing:
- Spider shaped chocolate energy balls
- Ghost vegan banana muffins
- Chocolate macha mousse tombstone
- Apple dipped in a healthy dark chocolate mixture
Price: $55 per person $100 per couple (Paid at Healthy Happy Us prior to the event)
Seats are limited, register now by Healthy Happy Us on 01788425, 76031638 or info | healthyhappyus ! org
Also check out other Arts Events in Beirut, Cooking Events in Beirut, Food & Drink Events in Beirut.
Liked this event? Spread the word :