Going strong for the second year running, Writing Day is the first and only networking event for professional and aspiring creative writers in Beirut!
We talk writing. We read about it. We live it. We drink it.
We write. And write again.
Be part of our creative community. Join us to mingle and write and drink lots of coffee and talk and write and think and write some more!
Who can join:
- Writers who have projects
- Non-writers who are interested in writing more
- Readers (we love you, please join us)
- Creatives who want to try out some writing
- Those who want to meet other writers and weirdos :)
Just bring your laptop, notebook, a pen, and an easy-going attitude. You will be surrounded by like-minded writers from all over the city, at Aaliya's Books, a perfect place to get inspired... the bottomless free-refill cups of coffee help!
Date: Saturday 24 February
Time: 12:00-4:00pm **
Keep in mind:
We have amazing workshops, seminars, coaching sessions ... but WRITING DAY is not a structured class. It's an informal gathering to do writing exercises, talk about the writing process, meet other writers, meet trainers, hang out with the weirdos/professional writers at fadein. Of course we WRITE, but this isn't a workshop!
What to expect:
- Meet Nadia Tabbara, screenwriter and founder of FADE IN:, She will be setting off the day with an inspired talk on the creative journey - an exploration of creativity, honing technique, and making deadlines.
- Stretch out before our monthly workout, with your host and fadeinwriter Youmna Chamaa Bou Hadir
- Meet other writers and professionals from around the city
- Enjoy great coffee and a comfortably warm setting at Aaliya's Books
**Come any time, but try and at least be there for two hours... that's enough time to get your juices flowing
***This is an opportunity to schedule some REAL time for yourself and for your creativity. Because it's important and because you deserve it. Make it a priority.
FADE IN: is a creative writing hub
Our trainers are professional writers for film, tv and novels
Our coaching method centers around creative practices & writing techniques and we coach writers every single day.
Questions, comments or jokes:
call or whatsapp 78 932 396
We’d love to hear from you!
Don't forget to RSVP!