Finance for non-financial Professionals Workshop
You want to get promoted or open a business but you struggle with numbers?
That will not be your weakness anymore.
You will not be afraid of numbers and you will be confident after this workshop.
We will make it fun & most importantly practical and useful.
Here is what you will learn:
- How to create, read and analyze financial reports (Balance sheet, cash flow, income statement…)
- How to classify business transactions
- The golden rule of debits and credits.
- The difference between capital, profits, and reserves?
- Fixed assets Depreciation: calculations and rates
- Variation of inventory and cost of goods sold
- Financial ratios (profitability ratios, leverage ratios, management efficiency ratios and liquidity ratios)
- Read and understand financial reports
- Analyse financial reports using ratios
- Perform effective costing & Break-even model
- Take smart decisions based on numbers
Target audience: non-financial Managers, Startups/Aspiring entrepreneurs, aspiring managers or anyone who is afraid of numbers.
Be smarter than your accountant.
Class size: 12 students max
Price: 100 USD including materials, refreshments and CD (excluding lunch)
Call 01893347 to secure your seat.
This workshop is a fundraiser for Co-opain. Check our page to know about us.