Design Thinking for Digital Transformation
Design Thinking is a process of creating and testing innovative ideas to improve a product/service or solve existing problems in a collaborative approach with a human point of view and what is technologically feasible and economically viable.
- Introduction to Design Thinking
- Design Thinking process for the digital world
- Building a human-centric product
- Prototyping and testing tools
1. Learn the design thinking process through hands-on workshop.
2. Apply the design thinking process for digital transformation
3. Learn the foundations of human-centric designs
Date & Time: 28 March - 8:30AM to 1PM
Location: BDD, 1075 Rooftop (Same building as Urbanista)
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance
Ms Loubna Ibrahim
Loubna is a Human Centered Design consultant, she started her tech career in 2014 and founded her own tech startup. Being very passionate and an advocate of the Design Thinking process, Loubna became a Google certified Trainer for UX and Design Thinking. She is heavily engaged in the innovation and civic ecosystems in Europe and the Middle East where she has given and participated in many talks and workshops in DT, UX, UI and innovation for people. Today, Loubna is leading the Product & Innovation "LAB" team at Ideatolife.