Discover generations of winemakers and taste Lebanon’s red, rosé and white wines, while learning about each step of wine making. For this tour, we chose for you three wineries that together will give you an accurate idea of wine production in the Beqaa Valley.
We will start with a wine tour and tasting at the lovely winery of Domaine des Tourelles, the oldest commercial winery, mostly famous for their arak, followed by a visit and generous wine tasting at Clos St Thomas, a passionate family-run winery, surrounded by a large garden and a chapel. We will end our day with a full tour and tasting at Chateau Heritage, a gorgeous modern family-winery producing a large variety of great wines.
On your way, you will enjoy a break with a generous lunch bag filled with home-made pleasures.
PRICE: 40 USD per person
3 Wine Tours & Tastings
Please complete our Online Registration Form: bit.ly/2fvL3Ge
* After registration, we are happy to secure your spot until the payment deadline (see below).
1) Cash or Creditcard Payment @ Saifi Urban Gardens, Gemmayzeh (Weekdays: 8am - midnight / weekends: 8am-4pm).
2) Cash or Creditcard Payment @ Hamra Urban Gardens, Hamra (Daily from 8am - midnight).
3) Online Creditcard Payment - You will soon receive from us a payment link over email.
4) Other (Exceptions only - please contact us for the options: dG91cnMgfCBsaXZpbmctbGViYW5vbiAhIGNvbQ==
Within one week after registration, latest Friday 15 June, noon
** Participants that pay before Monday 11 June will get a Living Lebanon Guidebook for FREE :-)
Meeting point: Saifi Urban Gardens (Em Nazih), Gemmayzeh
Meeting time: 9:00 am (bus leaves at 9:15 sharp)
What to get: Water (1.5 lt) and sunglasses.
QUESTIONS OR CONTACT:
P: +31 (0)6 4811 6082 (via Whatsapp Only)
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Saskia & Edward
For the tour to go ahead, we need a minimum of 15 participants (maximum 28 persons).
On this tour, our terms and conditions are applicable, see http://www.living-lebanon.com/tours-terms-and-conditions.htmlSee